Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yesterday afternoon I had an ultrasound and MRI done of my lymphnodes. I didn't get an answers yesterday from anyone-I asked to see my pathology report and the Ultrasound tech said she didn't see them in my file. argh. She told me to call my doc in the morning to get results from my MRI and ultrasound.

I called this am and am still waiting for him to call me back. I had to take my mammo's back to the hosp this morning and on my way back I was rear ended. Good grief Charlie Brown. No damage to my car that I could see but I still waited on the cop to get there because I had a hitch on the back of my Yukon and the guy that rear ended me was stuck on the hitch.

So now I am home and ready to take a nap!!!!Hopefully the rest of the week will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment