Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well today is Thanksgiving and despite my recent bad news I still have so much to be thankful for.

We had dinner with my husbands family-our neighbors lol. So we didn't have to travel far, thank goodness.

To back up a bit though for a minute. I did talk to the doctor on Tuesday evening.
I asked him a few questions about what type of cancer I had-invasive ductile.

I asked him what the results from the ultrasound and MRI where. He told me that by the ultrasound that my lymph nodes looked diseased and he wants me to have another biopsy done this time on my lymph nodes. He also told me that he is still leaning on doing chemo first.

I am going to keep this short but will post more on when I have a date for the next biopsy-I do have an appointment with my oncologist on Thursday the 3rd of December.

Well I am off to get some pumkin pie-since this if the first day I have been able to eat well in about a week! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment