Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lymph Node Biopsy

Yesteday I had the axillary lymph node biopsy and it was almost totally painfree!
I had an awsome doctor doing the procedure. I wish the first biopsy had gone this smoothly. I will find out today the results when I meet with Dr Corso. I have heard great things about him from so many people. I am just getting nervous now because I know that treatment will follow very soon and am not sure yet what that will be.
Chemo first? That is what Dr Hird was leaning toward. Will I lose my hair, will I be sick? Will I gain weight will I lose weight. Will I be tired(not that I am not already) How long is this going to take? DO I need to worry about getting the H1N1 vaccine. How bad is my immune system going to be? With 6 kids I am always bringing something into the house virus wise. I am not scared of dying from cancer but what if I get a secondary infection my body cannot fight because of my weakend immune system from Chemo? I know I am a worrier. Can't help it, I always have been.

Also on another note-last night at church the youth Pastor was let go(fired) it was really hard on the youth. I have my own opinions but not going to post them. That is between me and GOD right now. I love my church and am sure they made the best decision for the benifit of our youth. My oldest who is in the youth group is having a hard time with me having cancer. I am having issues with him and his girlfriend esp when he is only 14 and she is 16. I had caught him in a lie only because he noramally doesn't lie because he is so bad at it. There is drama i don't want to deal with on her end and I don't need the stress.

We have decided to sit the little ones down and tell them tonight after I go to the oncologist. I didn't want to scare them in the beginging. We only told the older ones because they knew something was going on and didn't want to scare them with secrets.

So I will post more later today or in the morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment