Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dentist

OK So on Monday I had to do the dentist thing again. I had 2 cavities to be filled.
First 2 ever! So I wasnt sure what to expect-I knew I would be numbed and all that.
Well everything went great-piece of cake, only complaint was the horrible smell when he was grinding my teeth down ewwww. Smelled like something burning-yuck. Took like 3 hours for the local to wear off, no biggie.

Well today I went with my sis to her obgyn appointment-finally a doc appointment that wasn't about me! LOL She had her 20 week ultrasound appointment today and we found out that she is having another little boy! : ) So sweet! Although Katie was really hoping for a girl(I think she is tired of being the only girl) To tell you how bad it is-I have 5 boys and now my sis is going to have 2 boys. WE also have 2 step sisters that have 4 boys between them. So poor little Katie is sooo outnumbered-but in a few years that could make for one heck of a football game!

I also got to go with my little Zachzach on his field trip to seen Santa-(pics to follow) He loves Santa ran right up to him and was telling Santa what he wanted even before he got on his lap!

I am having my port put in the am. I am a little nervous, only because this is new. I am still coping pretty well. We have had some family issues with everyone still coping. Hubby wants to work alot because he knows we need the money, but I need him here to help me with the kids. My mom will be here the 3rd of Jan to help me with the day to day stuff because NOW hubby's business decides to pick up! Not that I am complaining but he tends to be a workaholic. He will work 7 day and not blink. He almost never gets home before 6:30-7:00. I love that he does work so hard.
He only wants the best for us. It just doesn't leave a whole lot of us time.
I am soo ready for another weekend away! Maybe in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment