Saturday, December 12, 2009

FINALLY-some good news

I finally got some good news for once. The PET scan that I had on Thursday came back clear! Whoohoo. So the cancer hasn't spread anywhere else in my body. So now on to the next step-treatment.
I get my port put in on Wednesday and chemo is supposed to start on the Monday after Christmas. I am nervous about my first treatment because I don't know what to expect.

On a lighter note last night we had our girls night out. This is something that was started not so long ago with some girls that I went to HS with. Some of them I had been in touch with since HS on a regular basis. Some of the girls I had not seen since HS. We all found each other on facebook, and our girls night is growing with each gathering. Last night there was about 12 of us. I will post pics later.
We went to Sticky Fingers in downtown Greenville. I was kind of suprised that they were not busy, which was a good thing because we were there for 2 hours(i think the waitress was a little irritated with us)but we all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment